April 03, 2015

Metabolism Booster Elixir

Happy Easter to you all!

Now I know this may be very loosely 'foodie' but I wanted to share with you all one of my favourite morning rituals. Especially considering the cooler months are upon us here in Australia. What I am about to share with you will not only kick start your metabolism each morning but will also help to boost your immune system. Double Whammy! WoOoo!

Now your probably thinking hurry up.. Spill the beans already!

Presenting to you my morning elixir! (I just love
that word!)

Ingredients:

Apple Cider Vinegar (I use one containing 'the mother')
Fresh Lemon
Ginger Juice
Cayenne Pepper
Raw Honey

Instructions:

Mix ingredients in a glass or small jar and add a small amount of warm water. 

Drink before eating in the morning.

Handy Tip:

If you don’t have a juicer that will properly juice ginger or small roots, then slice a large knuckle of ginger and boil it on the stove with approx. 1 cup water. Allow to boil until the water is mostly ginger, and then store it in a jar in the fridge.

By drinking this little potion first thing in the morning your body will be able to absorb the nutrients quickly. This drink is filled with so much goodness and contains so many health benefits. Along with assisting the digestive & immune systems, I find this also helps my skin and also gives me a little spring in my step! 

When I feel good inside, I just feel like everything else goes more smoothly. This drink is just one of my many ways which I help keep my body happy from the inside out! 

Do you have any morning rituals which help set you up for a wonderful day?

Talk Soon, S x. 







No comments

Post a Comment